LitheSpeed, LLC ("LitheSpeed, LLC" or "us" or "our") operates the Sensei site.
1. Permitted Uses
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that your use of the Site will at all times comply with the following terms:
• All organizations should register for only one account.
• No accounts can be registered for by “bots” or other automated methods.
• You must use a valid email address to register for your user and organization accounts.
• You’re responsible for all content posted from your account (even when Content is posted by others who you’ve given your log-in information to).
• You can use the free account for five retrospectives, after which you will either have to pick a pricing plan or stop using the Site.
• One person may not register for more than one free trial.
• You must keep the content posted in the Sensei Community on GetSatisfaction.com clean. (We have the right to act on any content that includes racism, profanity, or anything else we believe to be offensive.)
2. Site availability
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control, Sensei site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated.
Sensei retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
The materials on Sensei site are provided "as is", makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Sensei or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sensei site, even if as or a as authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Sensei site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sensei does not warrant that any of the materials (such as links) on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sensei may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sensei does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Other websites
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided for your benefit. While we provide links to information we find beneficial, we expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk.
7. Modifications to this Agreement
8. Cancellations and Downgrades
• Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of data and features of your Account. LitheSpeed does not accept any liability for such loss.
• LitheSpeed has the right to change pricing on its services and implement that pricing without your consent, as long as 30 days’ notice is provided by LitheSpeed to the user.
• All cancellations must be made online via Sensei. Cancellations via phone or email will not be acted upon by LitheSpeed.
• Cancelling your service will result in a loss of all data, and that cannot be retrieved. Please be 100% sure before canceling your account to avoid any inconveniences that might result.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sensei's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.